Sails December 23, 2023 at 6 PM
RAIN OR SHINE-There is no raindate for this event
SPONSORED BY THE PUNTA GORDA ISLES CIVIC ASSOCIATION
AS A COMMUNITY EVENT
ALL BOATERS NEAR AND FAR ARE WELCOME TO REGISTER
The BEST way to see the Parade is to be IN the Parade!
- Easy, simple to follow route with zero two way traffic, few turns and zero 180 degree turns!
- No worries from winds or tides. It’s Smooth Sailing as the entire 4 mile bridgeless parade is within protected waters of the PGI canal system.
- 4 miles of Cheering Crowds Only 50′ Away!
- Darkness not an issue: drop your boat off a day ahead and pick it up the day afterwards – Our neighborhood provides FREE dock space on a first come-first served basis.
- Commercial Free – no political or commercial entries
More Total Participation Than Any Christmas Boat Parade on the Entire Gulf Coast !
UP CLOSE & PERSONAL !
- SEE our amazing decorations!
- HEAR our carolers!
- WATCH our performers!
- CHEER on your favorites with noisemakers, tambourines and sleigh bells!
It’s the most fun anyone can have on the Saturday Night Before Christmas Eve!
SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL FOR PHOTO CONTRIBUTIONS: Anne Gordon, Richard Greenwald, Anita Hormish, Noel Hyde, Steve Lineberry, William "Skip" Rasmussen and many others.
copyright © – 2000-2023 The Saturday Night Before Christmas Eve Boat Parade, Sponsored by the Punta Gorda Isles Civic Association